When you have service and repairs performed by an authorized TECHNET Professional Automotive Service facility, you’re covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty that extends across North America, for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
This Warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air conditioning, heating, and climate control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Electrical system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Exhaust system(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Starting and charging systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts, and driveshafts
- Hybrid drive battery replacement(s) installed after July 1, 2016
Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair invoice.
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or “tampering with” (by other than the Facility or Facility employees).
This warranty does not cover replacement or repairs due to normal wear and tear. The Facility’s employees and/or agents do not have the authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty.
Automotive Repairs Excluded From Warranty:
This warranty does not cover repairs(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in this section, “What is Covered,” even though the Facility may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving the removal of the engine, transmission or transaxle, or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below.
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or any replacement of engine assembly
- Automatic – Any internal repair or component replacement
- Manual – Any internal repair or component replacement
- Clutches – Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement
III. Drive Axle/Differential Assembly:
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly
- 1. Ring gear, pinion shaft, and related gears
- 2. Associated bearing with above
- 3. Pinion seal
IV. AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR:
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work
- Glass related repairs
V. COMMERCIAL USE VEHICLES WITH A LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY OVER 11/2 TONS
VI. TIRES, BATTERIES (excluding hybrid drive battery replacements)
VII. USED OR SALVAGED PARTS
VIII. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement)
Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wiper blades, and filters
Roadside Assistance is available to every customer who purchases $25 or more in parts and/or services from a TECHNET Professional Automotive Service center. It covers up to two occurrences within a 365 day period. The program will reimburse up to $75 per occurrence for the following services:
- Battery Jump Start
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Lock Out Aid
- Flat Tire Assistance
For assistance, contact the service provider of your choice.
A copy of your repair invoice and service invoice will be required for reimbursement.
Road Hazard Tire Protection provides three years of prorated coverage on your new tire purchase when offered by your authorized TECHNET Professional Automotive Service center.
WHAT IS COVERED
- Bruise or breaks > Up to $25 per tire for flat tire repair
- Nails or glass damage > Up to $75 for flat tire changing (first year of coverage only)
Coverage limited to the original selling price or the replacement
selling price, whichever is less; and cannot exceed $399.99 per
tire. Coverage is for 36 months or down to 2/32nds treadwear, whichever comes first.
- The first year is 100% replacement
- The second year is 50% replacement
- The third year is 25% replacement
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY ROAD HAZARD
- Defects in materials or workmanship
- Off-road use
- Fire, theft, vandalism
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
LESS THAN 25 MILES AWAY FROM YOUR ORIGINAL SELLING DEALER, OR COMMON OWNER LOCATION:
- Contact your original selling dealer
MORE THAN 25 MILES AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL DEALER:
- You must contact the Warranty Administrator at 866-588-0728 prior to any warranty repair work being performed.
- The Administrator will direct you to the nearest participating service center location and either reimburse the service center or original purchaser based on the coverage terms.
- If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating service center in your area.
– You must pay for the warranty service and submit a claim to the Warranty Administrator for reimbursement based on coverage terms of the plan.
- You must obtain authorization from the administrator prior to replacing a tire covered under this plan.
- In the event the enrolled dealer cancels participation in the Road Hazard Program, they will continue to assume all future claims, liability, and administrative duties.
How to Contact the Warranty Administrator
TECHNET Warranty Administrator
PO Box 17659
Garden, CO 80402